A Message From Our Principal Massage Therapist
Gina Ordonez, LMT
Aloha Family & Friends!
Our team is committed and dedicated to your relaxation in a safe and healthy environment. We ask for your patience with us as we adjust to the new norm with you. Here are a few modifications to our process:
1. Appointments are limited per day and staggered to limit the amount of people in the facility.
2. Please remain in your vehicle and text ph. 808-745-8651 upon arrival. When your therapist is ready, he/she will will greet you at the front entrance momentarily.
3. Pre-Screening process will be conducted upon entry
4. Face masks are optional.
5. Conduct a 20-second hand wash.
6. Payment collected after treatment.
We appreciate your continued support and as always, mahalo for supporting local and making your choice Kapolei Massage Institute.
Know Before You Go:
1. Due to the pandemic, we have modified our Clinical Intake Form & KMI Office Policies. Please take the time to complete prior to your appointment. Mahalo.
2. Arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment. This can help with finding parking.
3. Your massage session will take place in a warm, comfortable and quiet room. Soft music may be played to help you relax. You will lie on a table especially designed for your comfort.
4. Your massage experience is your time and you should enjoy it to the fullest. If you experience discomfort from room temperature, massage pressure, music, music volume or any other conditions, please tell your therapist immediately.
5. You can talk during the treatment or stay quiet--it's up to you. The therapist will follow your lead.
6. It is entirely up to you what you want to wear. You should undress to your level of comfort. You will be properly draped under a sheet during the entire session.
7. The therapist will leave the room while you undress, relax onto the table, and cover yourself with a clean sheet.
8. For the enjoyment of others, mobile devices and all electronics must be silenced.
9. Arriving late simply limits the time of your treatment. Your treatment will end on time so the next client will not be delayed. The full value of your treatment will be charged.
10. Please notify the therapist if you have high blood pressure, allergies, any physical ailments or disability, or if you are pregnant. (There are a few services that should be avoided depending on condition).